Our Premium Disease Free, Pest Free, Live Crickets. You choose the size!
- Many cricket farmers have tried but few have succeeded in producing a cricket
that is as healthy and hearty as ours. We cut no corners when it comes to
raising our crickets. If you ordered from other sources in the past, you will
appreciate the pristine quality cricket and professional package that gets
delivered to you.
- Buy in bulk for an even better value.
Live Delivery Guarantee when following these guidelines:
- Choose Winter Packaging if temperatures are below 50 and above 30.
- No ordering of crickets if your transit night time temperatures are
below 30 degrees (if you order, we will ship with no guarantee)
- Selection of "Next Day Air" Shipping service (or Standard Shipping in
GA, SC, Al) if you order 1/8" or pinhead crickets
What if my crickets arrive dead?
- When crickets get cold, they go into a dormant state. Prior to
calling us, heat your crickets up for around an hour and most times, they
will come back to life.
How long can I keep my crickets alive?
- The life span of a cricket is 8 to 10 weeks. Your goal should be
to order enough crickets to last you for around 1 month.
- Try ordering more smaller crickets and let them grow into larger ones.
You'll find that your trip to Pet Smart to buy 12 cent each crickets will
- All of the products that you need to feed your cricket for that month
can be found in our Kricket Complete Kit. Getting creative with apples
and oranges only leads to a smelly cricket container.
I just bought a Baby Bearded Dragon
- If you have a baby Baby Bearded Dragon, the smallest cricket size you should
choose is 1/4".